Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Avery's Best Dishes

Rocking with the lid cymbals
Avery has really become interested in "helping" in the kitchen. This usually goes about how you would expect a 22 month old helping in the kitchen to go. But I love his helpful heart and his desire to be around me, so I clean up the extra messes. Before I know it, he'll be a teenager who is more interested in hanging out with his friends than with dear ol' mom, right? So, with that in mind, I try to welcome him gladly to my side and we "cook" together. He can get pretty creative and funny. Here's some of his greatest moments in the kitchen.
I looked over and noticed he was very carefully putting things together.

Look at this hat Mom!

Here. You try it.

Heard slurping and "ah"ing. Turned around to this. Coffee Ninja.

So proud of himself.

He probably thinks this is how you do it. He watches me drink my coffee after
all.

Nom Nom Nom.

Just blending up a little car and IPhone smoothie...

Would you like your scales lightly toasted?

No comments:

Post a Comment