Monday, February 6, 2012

Men men men men manly men men men...

The men at my house sometimes make me just shake my head. Billy comes up with the most interesting things for he and Avery to do. Things that I don't think of. Avery is always delighted...probably because they're practically twins. Dada gets Avery. He knows what's fun. He thinks outside of the box. I take Avery's little baby piano and play "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star." Billy takes it and plays the Star Wars theme song. I play with the bath toys in the water...calmly. Billy blows the top of one to make a really cool whirling sound. Men! Here are some interesting things I've come across lately. 
A new decoration on the shelf above the TV. Oh wait. It's the men.

Dada sharing his love of pickles.

Avery sharing his love of pretzels.

Both of them sharing their love of the scooter...
and fleece jackets.

No comments:

Post a Comment