Monday, January 24, 2011

FRESH AIR FAIL

So, Avery and I have basically been in the house for the last 2 months with the exception of going to doctor appointments. I know I'm a little crazy, but it's RSV season... and apparently, here in Denver, it's also measles season. So, we've been playing it safe and staying off the grid. A couple of days ago, I just COULDN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE! I thought it would be a good idea for both of us to get some fresh air. My BRILLIANT plan was to take a walk in the stroller to the mail box. It's only a block away from the house, and I didn't expect to see any germy people. The weather was supposed to be the warmest all week (a balmy 47 degrees), so I thought I'd put him in this snow suit we got for one of our showers. I thought it would be perfect because he couldn't kick it off like he would a blanket.

See for yourself how the snow suit went over. It's so fluffy, he couldn't put his arms down. After I got him buckled in, he went babytonic and I was kinda scared he was gonna kick the bucket, so we just took the snow suit off and stayed in. FRESH AIR FAIL.

No comments:

Post a Comment